Emby Server for MAC – Bring together your personal media. This app was developed by EMBY.MEDIA Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Emby Server for MAC Latest Version
Emby Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Emby Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Emby Server App|
|File Size||107.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Emby Server App for MAC
Emby helps you bring together your personal videos, music, photos, and live television.
- Your Media on Any Device – Emby Server automatically converts and streams your personal media on the fly to play on any device.
- Easy Access – Emby Connect makes it easy to enjoy your personal media while away from home. Just sign in and play.
- Live TV – Stream Live TV to any device, manage your DVR, and enjoy your library of recordings.
- Mobile Sync – Sync your personal media to smart phones and tablets for easy offline access. Automatically sync new content as you add it.
- Manage Your Home – Easily control content access for your children. Monitor and remote control their sessions as you need to.
- Chromecast – Send videos, music, photos, and Live TV to Chromecast with ease.
- Beautiful Displays – Emby organizes your content into easy and elegant presentations. Your personal media will never look the same.
- Parental Controls – Specify parental restrictions for your children, create access schedules, time limits, and more.
- Cloud Sync – Sync your personal media to the cloud for easy backup, archiving, and converting. Store your content in multiple resolutions to enable direct streaming from any device.
Emby Premiere is also available with additional features at the developer’s website.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Emby Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Emby Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Emby Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Emby Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Emby Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Emby Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Emby Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Emby Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Emby Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Emby Server from your MAC!
Emby Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Emby Server .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Emby Server is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.