EmailMyCal for MAC – Your calendar delivered to your inbox. This app was created by LINETHIRTEEN Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
EmailMyCal for MAC Latest Version
EmailMyCal for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about EmailMyCal that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||EmailMyCal App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About EmailMyCal App for MAC
EmailMyCal delivers your calendar to your inbox daily.
Do you live in your email inbox? Have EmailMyCal email you a copy of the day’s events every morning!
- EmailMyCal interacts with iCal. If you don’t use iCal, EmailMyCal will not work for you.
- EmailMyCal must be running and have an active Internet connection for email delivery.
- You must have access to an SMTP server to send mail. These are provided by residential ISPs (Roadrunner, etc), mail services such as Gmail and Web Hosting services. EmailMyCal supports POP-before-SMTP and Password-based authentication with TLS security, and has been verified to work with Roadrunner and Gmail SMTP servers. If in doubt, please check the support link and contact us before purchase.
- EmailMyCal lives in your menu bar to avoid taking up precious dock space.
- Emails are delivered in nicely formatted HTML, with a plain text alternative for old school mail applications.
- You can sort by time, or by calendar
- Include only events from calendars you specify
- If you’re a night owl, EmailMyCal can wait until after a specified time to deliver your agenda when you wake up in the morning
- The following fields can now be included in the daily email:
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download EmailMyCal for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the EmailMyCal .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the EmailMyCal is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy EmailMyCal for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing EmailMyCal apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete EmailMyCal apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the EmailMyCal that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the EmailMyCal icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall EmailMyCal on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove EmailMyCal from your MAC!
EmailMyCal Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This EmailMyCal .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. EmailMyCal is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.