Emailchemy for MAC – Convert email to a standard portable format. This app was released by WEIRDKID Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Emailchemy for MAC Latest Version
Emailchemy for Mac. Download Free [Latest Version] macOS. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Emailchemy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Emailchemy App|
|File Size||105.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.3|
About Emailchemy App for MAC
Emailchemy reads email files from the proprietary formats of most popular email applications and converts them to standard formats that any application can use. Includes a toolbox of utilities for managing email, including an Address Harvester, Mailbox Splitter, an embedded IMAP mail server for importing converted mail into most modern email clients, and a tool for uploading email into Google Apps.
Emailchemy currently can read the email files and mailboxes from:
- AOL for Windows
- Apple Mail
- Claris Emailer
- CompuServe Classic for Mac (MacCIM)
- CompuServe for Windows
- Mozilla (and Thunderbird)
- Outlook for Mac
- Outlook for Windows
- Outlook Express 4 and 5 Mac
- Outlook Express 4, 5 and 6 for Windows
- Outlook Express 5 for UNIX/Solaris
- PowerTalk/AOCE for Mac
- QuickMail Pro for Mac
- QuickMail Pro for Windows
- Windows Live Mail
- Windows Mail
- Yahoo! downloaded mail archives
- any UNIX-style mailbox (BSD mbox format)
Emailchemy currently can rewrite any of the above formats into:
- RFC-822 mailboxes (commonly known as “mbox” or “UNIX-style”)
- Folders of individual RFC-822 email files (.txt or .eml files)
- Comma-separated value files (.csv)
- Variations of the RFC-822 mailboxes that are directly usable by Thunderbird and Apple’s Mac OS X Mail
- Convert direct to Outlook PST format
- New Thunderbird converter adds support for IMAP accounts and maildir storage
- Convert Google Takeout files
- Easier IMAP-based importing
- Faster conversion filters
- Improvements to Apple Mail converter and CSV output
- Automatic checking for software updates
- Address Harvester output now compatible with Google Contacts
- Option to normalize timestamps to UTC
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Emailchemy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Emailchemy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Emailchemy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Emailchemy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Emailchemy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Emailchemy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Emailchemy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Emailchemy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Emailchemy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Emailchemy from your MAC!
Emailchemy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Simple viewer for mbox files.
Streamlined email service.
Alternative email client.
This Emailchemy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Emailchemy is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.