eMail Verifier for MAC – Validate lists of email addresses. This app was build by MAXPROG Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
eMail Verifier for MAC Latest Version
eMail Verifier for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about eMail Verifier that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||eMail Verifier App|
|File Size||13.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About eMail Verifier App for MAC
eMail Verifier is your powerful solution for the standard “message delivery error.; Email Verifier verifies every email address from a given mailing list, allows to determine 80-90% of “dead” email addresses.
It works on the same algorithm as ISP mail systems do. Addresses for email are extracted from a Domain Naming Server (DNS) and eMail Verifier tries to connect with SMTP-servers and simulates the sending of a message. It does not send the message though – eMail Verifier disconnects as soon as the mail server informs the program whether the address exists or not.
eMail Verifier is a very effective piece of software that can verify over 10 emails per second. It can verify single emails or huge lists. eMail Verifier is multithreaded, providing high speed verifying.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.10 or later
- The statistics pie chart is now 3D.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to Get license info, Register and Unregister.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to see the User License Agreement.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to Reset the app settings to factory default.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to Copy the current serial.
- ‘About the app’ box tool menu entry to Renew the Update Plan.
- Some localized strings have been adjusted, especially for french and Spanish.
- Several preference interface aesthetic fixes. less
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download eMail Verifier for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the eMail Verifier .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the eMail Verifier is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy eMail Verifier for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing eMail Verifier apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete eMail Verifier apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the eMail Verifier that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the eMail Verifier icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall eMail Verifier on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove eMail Verifier from your MAC!
eMail Verifier Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Robust spam filter for major email clients.
Add requests for delivery notification.
This eMail Verifier .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. eMail Verifier is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.