eMail List Builder for MAC – E-mail extraction tool for creating mailing lists. This app was developed by MAXPROG Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
eMail List Builder for MAC Latest Version
eMail List Builder for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about eMail List Builder that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||eMail List Builder App|
|File Size||8.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About eMail List Builder App for MAC
eMail List Builder is a very powerful and reliable tool that allows you to build ready-to-use lists by extracting email addresses from web sites and web pages. eMail List Builder can process whole web sites or any kind of web page in no time getting absolutely all the email addresses they contain. eMail List Builder is very fast, easy to use and multithreaded. Thanks to its syntax and duplicate checking eMail List Builder only generates clean lists made exclusively of well formatted email addresses without duplicates.
eMail List Builder is an extremely easy-to-use and straightforward tool. You just need to add the address of the web site or the web page you want the software to process either to the eMail List Builder ‘URL’ field located on the main window or, to the ‘URL’ list in the case you want to process several web sites or several web pages. You can write the addresses by hand, paste them from the clipboard or drag and drop them from your browser or any other application. eMail List Builder retrieves absolutely all the well formatted email addresses it finds and generates a ready-to-use list, free of duplicates.
eMail List Builder is perfect for building targeted email list out of the web.
eMail List Builder is available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish and Russian.
- The application now comes with the App Nap feature disabled on OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Each URL in list now displays results, the total of addresses found.
- Faster URL list updating and processing thanks to new file displaying cache.
- Small fixes for OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download eMail List Builder for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the eMail List Builder .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the eMail List Builder is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy eMail List Builder for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing eMail List Builder apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete eMail List Builder apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the eMail List Builder that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the eMail List Builder icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall eMail List Builder on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove eMail List Builder from your MAC!
eMail List Builder Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
eMail Address Extractor
Get email addresses from text files.
This eMail List Builder .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. eMail List Builder is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.