Email Designer Pro for MAC – Design beautiful emails for business or personal use. This app was released by WOMBATAPPS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Email Designer Pro for MAC Latest Version
Email Designer Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Email Designer Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Email Designer Pro App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Email Designer Pro App for MAC
Email Designer Pro is the easiest way to design beautiful emails for business or personal use. Simply drag and drop images, text, buttons, clip art, shapes, and even maps onto an email canvas, then send it to your mailing list with a click.
Design amazing emails for your business, school, church, family, or other organization. Make a vivid impression. Impress your customers with beautifully styled newsletters. Emails have been tested on all of the major mail clients and render perfectly and consistently. Use your own email account to send your email newsletters to a mailing list directly from the app.
- Design beautiful emails with a simple drag-and-drop editor.
- Send emails from your email account via SMTP.
- Create mailing lists by importing contacts or via a text file.
- Export your emails as an HTML file and image.
- Dozens of professionally designed templates.
- 70,000+ high-quality, royalty-free clip art and stock photo images, free for personal or business use.
- 100+ background textures, art frames, and image masks.
- 140+ creative fonts.
- Insert images, text, vector and raster shapes, clip art, and QR/barcodes.
- Import images directly from iPhoto and Photos apps.
- Choose from a dozen image filters (Vintage, Sketch, Comic, Sepia, and more).
- Adjust image levels, crop, tint, and apply masks.
- Add a Google map with any address or landmark, along with a place marker.
- Advanced text-formatting controls.
- Insert, style, and rotate 3D text (OS X Yosemite required).
- Vector-based drawing tools (bezier pen, pencil, line).
- Select from 26 vector shapes, or draw your own.
- Style elements with shadows, inner shadows, borders, and reflections.
- Fill elements with colors, radial and linear gradients, textures, frames, or images.
- Change the opacity of any element.
- Layout guides make arranging elements a snap.
- Export to PDF, PNG, JPEG, or TIFF formats.
- Full iCloud support.
- Share to Facebook, Twitter, Flickr, or save to Photos app.
- Email links now work in all tested clients and browsers.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Email Designer Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Email Designer Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Email Designer Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Email Designer Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Email Designer Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Email Designer Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Email Designer Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Email Designer Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Email Designer Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Email Designer Pro from your MAC!
Email Designer Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Dragon Email Designer 3
Create emails with responsive design (was Dragon Responsive Email Designer).
This Email Designer Pro .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Email Designer Pro is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.