eMail Bounce Handler for MAC – Automatically handle bounced email. This app was build by MAXPROG Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
eMail Bounce Handler for MAC Latest Version
eMail Bounce Handler for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about eMail Bounce Handler that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||eMail Bounce Handler App|
|File Size||8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About eMail Bounce Handler App for MAC
eMail Bounce Handler is a bounce e-mail filtering and handling tool. Bounce e-mail (sometimes referred to as bounce mail) is electronic mail that is returned to the sender because it cannot be delivered for some reason. Unless otherwise arranged, bounce e-mail usually appears as a new note in your inbox. E-mail users can encounter bounce e-mail because an addressee has changed his or her address, because their mail box is full, because the note is misaddressed, or for some other reason.
Bounce e-mail can be handled by a program when sending e-mail to a list and most e-mail distribution list vendors include this capability. Such a bounce handler can retry later, unsubscribe the addressee from the list, or take some other action.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- [Fix] Rules processed when deactivated in given occasions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download eMail Bounce Handler for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the eMail Bounce Handler .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the eMail Bounce Handler is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy eMail Bounce Handler for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing eMail Bounce Handler apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete eMail Bounce Handler apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the eMail Bounce Handler that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the eMail Bounce Handler icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall eMail Bounce Handler on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove eMail Bounce Handler from your MAC!
eMail Bounce Handler Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Eliminates switching between Gmail accounts.
E-mail notifications for IMAP clients.
This eMail Bounce Handler .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. eMail Bounce Handler is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.