Elementals for MAC – Create relaxing music. This app was build by ELEMENTALSAPP Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Elementals for MAC Latest Version
Elementals for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Elementals that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Elementals App|
About Elementals App for MAC
Elementals is a unique interactive musical application where you can create your own music for relaxation, enjoyment, and personal travel soundtrack. Elementals are graphical widgets that you drag onto Islands to generate music. Each Elemental and Island interact to create music based on the board defaults. You can customize the Elementals to play different music loops from the available samples on any board for any Island.
Three boards are available:
- Fire Sands – Drum and Bass loops
- Terra Pedestals – Organic instruments with a hint of alien folk tradition sounds
- Alien Web – Hypnotic trance loops and electro bubbles
You can change the music by moving and swapping the Elementals on Islands by touch or gently shaking the device.
You can record your own audio, if a headset with microphone is attached. You can record up to as many empty Islands on the board, which can be up to 7 separate recorded audio loops.
- Customizable live music using unique samples
- Change available samples/audio for a board during play
- Simple interaction produces interesting music
- Utilize shake gesture to easily mix or start music
- Adjust volume per island/sample
- Record your own audio tracks, up to 7 tracks available
- Add delay to recorded audio
- Shake gesture introduces the music more gracefully
- added an extra long delay to Earth board
- General performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Elementals for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Elementals .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Elementals is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Elementals for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Elementals apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Elementals apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Elementals that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Elementals icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Elementals on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Elementals from your MAC!
Elementals Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Elementals .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Elementals is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.