Element for MAC – A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot). This app was build by ELEMENT.IO Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Element for MAC Latest Version
Element for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Element that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Element App|
|File Size||114.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Element App for MAC
Element is both a secure messenger and a team collaboration app that is ideal for group chats while remote working. This chat app uses end-to-end encryption to provide powerful video conferencing, file sharing and voice calls.
Element’s features include:
- Advanced online communication tools
- Fully encrypted messages to allow safer corporate communication, even for remote workers
- Decentralized chat based on the Matrix open source framework
- Secure file sharing with encrypted data while managing projects
- Group Video chat with voice over IP and screen sharing
- Easy integration with your favourite online collaboration tools, project management tools, VoIP services and other team messaging apps
Element is different from other messaging and collaboration apps. It operates on Matrix, an open network for secure and decentralized communication. It allows self-hosting to give users maximum ownership and control of their data and messages.
Privacy and encrypted messaging:
Element protects you from unwanted ads, data mining and walled gardens. It also secures all your data, one-to-one video chats and voice communication through end-to-end encryption and cross-signed device verification.
Element gives you control over your privacy while allowing you to communicate securely with anyone on the Matrix network, or other business collaboration tools by integrating with productivity apps such as Slack.
Element can be self-hosted:
To allow more control of your sensitive data and conversations, Element can be self-hosted or you can choose any Matrix-based host – the standard for open source, decentralized communication. Element gives you privacy, security compliance and integration flexibility.
Own your data:
You decide where to keep your data and messages. Without the risk of data mining or access from third parties.
Element puts you in control in different ways:
- Get a free account on the matrix.org public server hosted by the Matrix developers, or choose from thousands of public servers hosted by volunteers
- Self-host your account by running a server on your own IT infrastructure
- Sign up for an account on a custom server by simply subscribing to the Element Matrix Services hosting platform
Open messaging and collaboration:
You can chat with anyone on the Matrix network, whether they’re using Element, another Matrix app or even if they are using a different messaging app.
Real end-to-end encryption (only those in the conversation can decrypt messages), and cross-signed device verification.
Complete communication and integration:
Messaging, voice and video calls, file sharing, screen sharing and a whole bunch of integrations, bots and widgets. Build rooms, communities, stay in touch and get things done.
Pick up where you left off:
Stay in touch wherever you are with fully synchronised message history across all your devices and on the web at https://app.element.io
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Element for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Element .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Element is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Element for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Element apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Element apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Element that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Element icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Element on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Element from your MAC!
Element Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Free, secure messaging for the Desktop.
lightweight XMPP client.
Web chat server.
This Element .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Element is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.