Electorrent for MAC – A remote control client for µTorrent, qBittorrent, rTorrent & Transmission. This app was released by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Electorrent for MAC Latest Version
Electorrent for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Electorrent that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Electorrent App|
|File Size||72.7 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Electorrent App for MAC
Electorrent is a remote Torrent control client application that let’s you to remotely connect to your various Torrent clients. It can connect to the following bittorrent clients:
- qBittorrent (v3.2.x and above)
- Synology Download Station
- Connects to your favorite torrent client
- Handles the magnet link protocol when browsing websites
- Upload local torrent files by browsing your filesystem (Ctrl/Cmd+O)
- Drag-and-drop support for torrent files
- Paste magnet links directly from your clipboard (Ctrl/Cmd+I)
- Quickly change between multiple server configurations
- Native desktop notifications
- Fuzzy searching of torrents
- Built in certificate trust system (for self-signed certificates)
- Easy one click installer using Squirrel framework
- Automatic updates straight from the GitHub repository!
- Fix qBittorrent proxy path
- Fix zero-based queue, Transmission
- Fix Transmission login http verb
- Fix empty passwords returns undefined
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Electorrent for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Electorrent .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Electorrent is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Electorrent for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Electorrent apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Electorrent apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Electorrent that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Electorrent icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Electorrent on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Electorrent from your MAC!
Electorrent Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Electorrent .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Electorrent is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.