ejabberd for MAC – Instant messaging server. This app was build by PROCESS-ONE Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ejabberd for MAC Latest Version
ejabberd for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ejabberd that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ejabberd App|
|File Size||23.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About ejabberd App for MAC
ejabberd is an instant messaging server that allows users to transfer presence and status information between users connected to servers and supports real-time communications between them.
- (Mostly) XMPP-compliant
- Web-based administration
- Load balancing: can run in a cluster of machines
- Fault-tolerance: database can be replicated and stored on multiple nodes (nodes can be added or replaced on the fly)
- SSL/TLS support
- Multi-User Chat (MUC/conference)
- IRC transport
- Jabber user directory, based on users vCards
- Service discovery
- New module
mod_client_stateimplements XEP-0352: Client State Indication
- New module
mod_fail2banto ban IPs that show malicious signs
- New option
- New option disable_sasl_mechanisms
- Improve option
- More robust offline server
- Better charset support in XMLRPC
- Some PEP issues fixed
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ejabberd for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ejabberd .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ejabberd is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ejabberd for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ejabberd apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ejabberd apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ejabberd that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ejabberd icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ejabberd on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ejabberd from your MAC!
ejabberd Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ejabberd .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. ejabberd is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.