EFQRCode for MAC – Library for generating pretty QRCode image with input watermark. This app was created by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
EFQRCode for MAC Latest Version
EFQRCode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about EFQRCode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||EFQRCode App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About EFQRCode App for MAC
EFQRCode is a lightweight, pure-Swift library for generating pretty QRCode image with input watermark or icon and recognizing QRCode from image, it is based on CoreImage. This project is inspired by qrcode. It provides you a better way to operate QRCode in your app.
- Please select a high contrast foreground and background color combinations;
- You should use magnification instead of size if you want to improve the definition of QRCode image, you can also increase the value of them;
- Magnification too high／Size too long／Content too much may cause failure;
- It is recommended to test the QRCode image before put it into use;
- You can contact me if there is any problem, both Issue and Pull request are welcome.
- Added point style diamond
- Added cache for last content
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download EFQRCode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the EFQRCode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the EFQRCode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy EFQRCode for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing EFQRCode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete EFQRCode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the EFQRCode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the EFQRCode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall EFQRCode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove EFQRCode from your MAC!
EFQRCode Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Encode information into scannable matrix barcodes.
Read QR codes with your iSight camera.
This EFQRCode .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. EFQRCode is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.