Editra for MAC – Multi-platform text editor. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Editra for MAC Latest Version
Editra for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Editra that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Editra App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Editra App for MAC
Editra is a multi-platform text editor with an implementation that focuses on creating an easy to use interface and features that aid in code development. Currently it supports syntax highlighting and variety of other useful features for over 30 programing languages.
Editra is freely available under the terms of the GPL.
Currently the project is in alpha development phase but test builds of “stable” points are available for download and trial as Windows and Mac OSX(Universal) binaries, currently other Unix and Linux based systems will have to install from source using the included setup script. Please feel free give it a try and to report bugs and feature requests.
- Extended CSS highlighting support. Near complete support for CSS3.
- Updated FileBrowser plugin to version 2.2 (bug fixes)
- Handle error in style manager when default font face name is unknown.
- Fix unwanted/invalid completion issue in HTML autocompletion for open brackets on lines with tabs in them.
- Fix PyDeadObject that could occur during reload file request.
- Fix crash that could occur during formatting of log messages.
- Handle PyDeadObject error that could occur when changing tab icons
- Don’t handle ShiftDelete as forward delete on OSX (issue 721)
- Fix caret bouncing in TextCtrls on Windows (issue 664)
- Fix PyDeadObject errors related to notebook in multiple windows.
- Fix assertions caused by right clicks in certain areas of tree controls.
- Fix Line End command not working correctly in some cases on OS X.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Editra for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Editra .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Editra is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Editra for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Editra apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Editra apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Editra that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Editra icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Editra on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Editra from your MAC!
Editra Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful, lightweight editor for programmers.
Port of the text editor Vim.
One-window Web development suite.
This Editra .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Editra is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.