EditiX for MAC – Java XML editor. This app was build by EDITIX Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
EditiX for MAC Latest Version
EditiX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about EditiX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||EditiX App|
|File Size||90.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.3|
About EditiX App for MAC
EditiX is a powerful and easy-to-use cross-platform XML editor and XSLT debugger designed to help Web authors and application programmers take advantage of the latest XML and XML-related technologies such as XSLT, XSL-FO, DocBook, SVG, or various XML schemas. EditiX has an XSLT debugger and an XML Differencing support. It provides users with an extensive range of XML functionality within a refined IDE that guides you with intelligent entry helpers. The user can manage remote files from FTP, WebDAV or from an archive file like ZIP or JAR. It includes real time XPath location and syntax error detection. Some content assistants are provided with context syntax popup supporting DTD, XML Schema, and RelaxNG. Multiple templates and project management are bound to editiX. User can apply XSL, XSL-FO or DocBook Transformation by shortcuts and show the result in a dedicated view. EditiX includes default templates for XML, DocBook, DTD, XHTML, XSLT, XSD, XML RelaxNG, SVG, MathML, and XSL-FO.
The quoted price is that of a small-business license. Additional pricing information can be found here.
Version 2017 (build 130117):
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download EditiX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the EditiX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the EditiX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy EditiX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing EditiX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete EditiX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the EditiX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the EditiX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall EditiX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove EditiX from your MAC!
EditiX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Oxygen XML Editor
Java XML editor.
Download Oxygen XML Editor for MAC
Powerful XML editor.
Markdown editor for Web developers (beta).
This EditiX .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. EditiX is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.