eDEX-UI for MAC – Scifi-like Terminal Emulator and System Monitor. This app was released by GITHUB Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
eDEX-UI for MAC Latest Version
eDEX-UI for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about eDEX-UI that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||eDEX-UI App|
|File Size||89.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About eDEX-UI App for MAC
eDEX-UI is a fullscreen, cross-platform terminal emulator and system monitor that looks and feels like a sci-fi computer interface
Heavily inspired from the TRON Legacy movie effects (especially the Board Room sequence), the eDEX-UI project was originally meant to be “DEX-UI with less « art » and more « distributable software »”. While keeping a futuristic look and feel, it strives to maintain a certain level of functionality and to be usable in real-life scenarios, with the larger goal of bringing science-fiction UXs to the mainstream
It might or might not be a joke taken too seriously
- Feat added new ‘Navy’ theme
- Feat added Navy-disrupted style theme
- Feat enhance display of uptime by adding day indicator
- Fix NaN values for memory and cpu usage in toplist
- Fix silence errors on unknown peer geoip location
- Fix do not use deprecated electron api for opening in external programs
- Fix restrict fix #265 to Win32
- Fix correctly build arm64v8 and armv7l/arm32v7 binaries using QEMU machine emulation
- Apple Silicon (m1) builds have been temporarily disabled as we need to iron out some issues
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download eDEX-UI for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the eDEX-UI .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the eDEX-UI is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy eDEX-UI for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing eDEX-UI apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete eDEX-UI apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the eDEX-UI that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the eDEX-UI icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall eDEX-UI on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove eDEX-UI from your MAC!
eDEX-UI Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Telnet/SSH/SSH2 client and terminal emulator.
Terminal emulation for IT professionals.
GPU-accelerated terminal emulator.
This eDEX-UI .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. eDEX-UI is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.