ecto for MAC – Post entries to weblog systems (was Kung-Log). This app was created by ILLUMINEX Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ecto for MAC Latest Version
ecto for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ecto that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ecto App|
|File Size||5.9 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About ecto App for MAC
ecto is a feature-rich desktop blogging client for Mac OS X, supporting a wide range of weblog systems, such as Blogger, Blojsom, Drupal, MovableType, Nucleus, TypePad, WordPress, and more. ecto is the successor of the wildly popular Kung-Log. With ecto you can write and manage entries for your weblog(s). The advantage over using your weblog’s control panel is that you can compose entries offline and use the extra features ecto offers, such as spellcheck, creating links, attachments, amazon support, Flickr integration via 1001 and much more. ecto is designed to make blogging much more easier and yet give the users as much power as possible to manage their weblogs.
- support for multiple weblogs and servers (with easy-to-use Account Manager)
- full local control of recently posted entries and drafts (with search function)
- intuitive interface for creating and editing weblog entries
- a Rich Text and an HTML editor with spellcheck and search/replace
- syntax-coloring in the HTML editor
- quick access menu with HTML tag templates and keyboard shortcuts (fully customizable)
- support of all available remote control options of MovableType API (posting entries with continuation, summary, keywords, multiple categories, trackback, text-formatting, comment options)
- advanced create-a-link dialog
- easily change the posting date of entries
- full-featured HTML-rendered preview of entries using Safari’s WebKit
- powerful file and media upload, incl. iPhoto import, via attachments
- convert, scale images and create thumbnails
- create poster movies or create thumbnails from movie frames
- save settings on a per-blog basis
- send notifications by email (with Address Book support)
- insert details of the currently playing iTunes song in your entry
- embedded debug console to troubleshoot server connections
- extensive help documentation accessible from within ecto
- hate the metal and icons? Set the window texture via the Preferences window and change icons with the supplied switcher!
- works with NetNewsWire, PulpFiction, and Shrook
- localized in Chinese, Dutch, French, German, and Japanese
- support for del.icio.us, the social bookmarks manager
- Services menu items to blog selected text (with extra features for Safari)
- Flickr integration via 1001 app
- Amazon Tool
- and much much more!
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ecto for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ecto .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ecto is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ecto for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ecto apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ecto apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ecto that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ecto icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ecto on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ecto from your MAC!
ecto Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Blogging application for the non-technical person.
Weblog editor for WordPress and MetaWeblog.
The weblog editor for people with style.
This ecto .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. ecto is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.