eCrisper for MAC – Turn your Mac into a public access kiosk. This app was developed by ECRISPER Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
eCrisper for MAC Latest Version
eCrisper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about eCrisper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||eCrisper App|
|File Size||1.6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About eCrisper App for MAC
eCrisper makes it easy to turn a Mac into a secure public access Internet kiosk.
It is used by schools, museums, hotels, churches, and libraries to reliably and elegantly give access to web content.
Free lifetime support and upgrades.
eCrisper divides the screen into 5 optional and resizable areas
- Each area can display rich web content
- The top area can also display a title and two logos
- The left and right sides can each display up to 20 buttons linked to URLs
- The bottom area can display a timer, a quit button, a language list, and a login box
Secure Kiosk Mode
eCrisper locks down the operating system into kiosk mode
- Prevents user access to the desktop, applications, and folders
- Deactivates undesired key combinations
- Prohibits the downloading of files from the Internet
- Automatically restarts in the event of a crash
User Data Deleted
When a session is ended by the user or because of inactivity, eCrisper closes all browser windows, deletes cookies, cache, and browser history, and returns to the home page.
Limited Sessions Duration
You can offer free unlimited access, free but limited to a maximum number of minutes, or use accounts from your own central user database (prepaid cards).
A session is ended automatically if no activity is detected for a specified duration. The user receives a warning and can prevent the timeout.
You can restrict access to specified URLs, for example your organization’s websites.
You can easily add languages or modify existing ones. This gives you complete control over the text displayed to the users. Users can switch between languages.
Simple and Reliable
eCrisper was implemented specifically for Mac using Apple’s latest software technologies and with an obsessive attention to details. It is fast, reliable, and easy to use.
The World’s Most Advanced Operating System
The rock-solid UNIX foundation of Mac OS X provides unparalleled stability and performance. This is key to successful kiosks.
The World’s Most Advanced Web Browser Engine
Web browsing is powered by WebKit, the world’s most advanced browser engine, the same engine used by Safari and Google Chrome.
- Added the option to display a Quit button on the browser navigation bar (where the Back/Forward and Home buttons are). It is not displayed by default and must be activated on the Layout/Center tab. The text in the button can be changed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download eCrisper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the eCrisper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the eCrisper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy eCrisper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing eCrisper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete eCrisper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the eCrisper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the eCrisper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall eCrisper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove eCrisper from your MAC!
eCrisper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Secure fullscreen web browser for internet kiosks.
Full screen kiosk style browser.
This eCrisper .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. eCrisper is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.