ECMerge Pro for MAC – File comparison/merge utility. This app was build by ELLIECOMPUTING Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ECMerge Pro for MAC Latest Version
ECMerge Pro for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ECMerge Pro that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ECMerge Pro App|
|File Size||18.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About ECMerge Pro App for MAC
ECMerge compares and merges text files, images, binaries and folders visually.
Developer / Integrator / Web
- Fast comparisons thanks to multi-threaded engine
- 2-way and 3-way diff/merge for files and folders (why 3-way?): secure automatic merge
- Enhanced text-based comparison for XML files
- In-line differences and merge
- Binary comparison with ability to ignore unimportant ranges of data
- Unix patch generation, application, test and smart preview: no risk when applying patches
- Syntax colouring
- Maximum productivity: scriptable with ECMAScript, with dynamic toolbars and shortcuts for macros
- Multi-connections FTP/FTPS, SFTP and SCC comparisons and parallel updates
- Graphical interface, command line and component
- Numerous free converters for formats which are not supported natively
- Explorer extension for Windows, Mac and Linux
Salespersons / Lawyers
- Compares latest versions of Microsoft Word, OpenOffice Text and RTF documents
- Compares quickly and precisely, navigating from change to change even within the lines
- Generate reports (Patch, XML, HTML, Text, CSV)
- Available in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German and Polish. Read more…
- Unlimited Technical Support and one-year Updates included (including minor and major versions)
- Multi platform: Windows, Mac OS X (x86/PPC), Linux (x86) and Solaris 10 (x86)
- Free and complete evaluation for 1 month
- Regular versions with great new features
- Added partial Russian translation
- Fixed bug n°486: on huge images, ECMerge may crash while comparing
- Fixed bug n°487: when regular expression replacement ends with anti-slash, ECMerge hangs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ECMerge Pro for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ECMerge Pro .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ECMerge Pro is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ECMerge Pro for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ECMerge Pro apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ECMerge Pro apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ECMerge Pro that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ECMerge Pro icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ECMerge Pro on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ECMerge Pro from your MAC!
ECMerge Pro Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Visually compare and merge files and folders.
Compare, edit and merge files, and synchronize folders.
Compare, edit, and merge files, and synchronize folders.
This ECMerge Pro .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. ECMerge Pro is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.