Echoes for MAC – Voice announcements made quick and easy. This app was build by ECHOES-APP Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Echoes for MAC Latest Version
Echoes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Echoes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Echoes App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Echoes App for MAC
Echoes makes it easy to send quick voice announcements to other Macs running Echoes on your local network. Echoes is different from Skype, FaceTime, and other voice chat applications because it eliminates “dialing” or setting up connections with your recipients. Echoes puts an icon in your menu bar where you just choose “Announce” (or press a convenient keyboard shortcut), speak your announcement, and press return. Its fast and easy.
- Announce to other users running Echoes on your local network
- Announce to everyone, groups of people you configure, or individuals
- Quickly reply to the sender of the last received announcement
- Set keyboard shortcuts for sending and replying
- Resend last sent announcement without re-recording it
- Replay last received announcement in case you missed it
- Performance improvements and bug fixes.
- Corrects issues with preferences and keyboard shortcuts on international keyboards.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Echoes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Echoes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Echoes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Echoes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Echoes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Echoes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Echoes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Echoes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Echoes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Echoes from your MAC!
Echoes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Echoes .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Echoes is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.