EasyPrototype for MAC – Create application prototypes without programming. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
EasyPrototype for MAC Latest Version
EasyPrototype for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about EasyPrototype that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||EasyPrototype App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About EasyPrototype App for MAC
Bring your ideas to life with EasyPrototype and get your point across quickly and effectively.
EasyPrototype is software for your Mac computer that lets you create instant interactive prototypes from sketches, whiteboard photos, or screenshots without programming. By making it quick and easy for you to demonstrate your ideas, EasyPrototype lets you get valuable feedback early in the process, resulting in less wasted time and effort.
Version 1.5: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download EasyPrototype for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the EasyPrototype .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the EasyPrototype is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy EasyPrototype for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing EasyPrototype apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete EasyPrototype apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the EasyPrototype that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the EasyPrototype icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall EasyPrototype on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove EasyPrototype from your MAC!
EasyPrototype Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This EasyPrototype .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. EasyPrototype is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.