EagleData for MAC – Database for ATARI. This app was developed by EAGLESOFT.DE Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
EagleData for MAC Latest Version
EagleData for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about EagleData that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||EagleData App|
|File Size||6.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About EagleData App for MAC
EagleData is a simple but flexible database that I wrote in the last millennium for the good old ATARI. It is useful to file your addresses, catalogue your cd-, games-, or video-collection, etc.. It can even export your data as html-table and print labels.
Ever since I had a Mac I wanted to convert it, but missed the right tool to do so. I made several attempts but to program a user Interface with Codewarrior was just too much work for me. Then REALbasic came along and here it is: EagleData for the Mac. Please download it and tell me what you think about it.
- Easy to use
- Import of tabtext
- Export as tabtext or html-table
- Multiple layouts
- Label printing
- Popup fields, checkbox fields
- Long textfields
- Special functions (set value for multiple records, insert serialnumber)
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download EagleData for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the EagleData .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the EagleData is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy EagleData for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing EagleData apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete EagleData apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the EagleData that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the EagleData icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall EagleData on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove EagleData from your MAC!
EagleData Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Flat-file database system.
Innovative personal database.
Easily keep track of your important information.
This EagleData .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. EagleData is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.