e-Sword X for MAC – Popular Bible study software. This app was created by E-SWORD Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
e-Sword X for MAC Latest Version
e-Sword X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about e-Sword X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||e-Sword X App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About e-Sword X App for MAC
e-Sword – one of the world’s most popular PC Bible study apps – is now available on the world’s most advanced desktop operating system! e-Sword X is feature-rich and user-friendly. As your Biblical library grows, you will appreciate the intuitive layout and synchronization of resources. e-Sword X is so easy to use, you may never need to click on the Help menu!
- Everything Needed to study the Bible in an enjoyable and enriching manner. All Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, … everything is just a click away!
- Powerful Searches that are simple to use. Enter as many words you want to search for and select the settings. You can even search on Strong numbers!
- Integrated Editor for creating your own study notes, even with images. Rich text notes are “linked” to the Bible for easy viewing as popover tooltips!
- Parallel Bible of your own design for comparing passages.
- Strong’s Definitions are just a click away and presented in a popover tooltip.
- Scripture References too are just a click away and presented in a popover tooltip.
- Compare Bibles quickly to see how the different versions translate a verse.
- Location Maps pin-point Biblical places on live modern maps to help bring the narrative to life!
- Reading Plans designed to help you grow in your knowledge of the Bible.
e-Sword X initially installs with the King James Bible and the King James with Strong’s numbers study Bible, the Strong’s Lexicon, Smith’s Bible dictionary, F. B. Meyer devotional commentary, and the Treasury of Scripture Knowledge cross references. There are over one hundred additional Bibles, commentaries, dictionaries, lexicons, reference books and devotionals that you can download and add to your library absolutely free!
Please note that e-Sword X is an English release (but does include Spanish UI localization.) There are dozens of non-English Bibles available, but all other content is in English.
- New Analyze Verses feature! Determine word use counts for any range of Scripture, and visualize it for easy identification of the themes
- Bible searches can now use Regular Expressions! Just wrap the expression in the REGEX() command, for example:
- Bible searches can now be diacritic insensitive; thus, searching a Spanish Bible for Jesus will find verses with either Jesus or Jesús. Also, searching a Greek Bible for Κυριος will find verses with either Κυριος, Κύριος, or Κύριός!
- Design updates for Big Sur and a new icon
- Native support for Apple Silicon Macs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download e-Sword X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the e-Sword X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the e-Sword X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy e-Sword X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing e-Sword X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete e-Sword X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the e-Sword X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the e-Sword X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall e-Sword X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove e-Sword X from your MAC!
e-Sword X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Bible analysis and study resource.
For serious Bible students, many features.
Research and study the Bible.
This e-Sword X .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. e-Sword X is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.