e-CryptIt Engine for MAC – REALbasic plug-in for encoding/decoding file types. This app was released by EINHUGUR Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
e-CryptIt Engine for MAC Latest Version
e-CryptIt Engine for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about e-CryptIt Engine that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||e-CryptIt Engine App|
|File Size||12.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About e-CryptIt Engine App for MAC
e-CryptIt Engine is one of our primary product, no other plugin has gotten as much time from Einhugur Software as the e-CryptIt Engine. We have made every effort to make it as fast and compact as possible, by compiling our own runtime libraries, optimizing critical parts and so on. We hope that our efforts will be proven to be successful by delivering to you highest possible performance.
- Fixed problem with ZipArchiveWriter when writing empty directories.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download e-CryptIt Engine for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the e-CryptIt Engine .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the e-CryptIt Engine is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy e-CryptIt Engine for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing e-CryptIt Engine apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete e-CryptIt Engine apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the e-CryptIt Engine that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the e-CryptIt Engine icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall e-CryptIt Engine on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove e-CryptIt Engine from your MAC!
e-CryptIt Engine Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This e-CryptIt Engine .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. e-CryptIt Engine is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.