DtSQL for MAC – Universal database query and editor tool. This app was released by DTSQL Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DtSQL for MAC Latest Version
DtSQL for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DtSQL that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DtSQL App|
|File Size||30.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About DtSQL App for MAC
DtSQL is a universal database query and editor tool for developers and database administrators to Query, Edit, Browse, and Manage Databases. It can access most databases and can be used on all major operating systems.
- SQL Server
- SQL Anywhere
- Sybase (ASE)
- Database Browser: browse schemas, tables, columns, primary and foreign keys, constraints, views, indexes, triggers, stored procedures, functions, sequences, and so on.
- Database Tools: create, alter, view and drop tables, views, indexes, constraints, stored procedures, functions, triggers, sequences, and so on
- Data Management: edit table data including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types. Filter, sort and search query result. Insert, duplicate, update, and delete table data. Find and replace data, preview generated SQL. Redo or undo last table data change before update is committed.
- SQL Tools edit, format and execute SQL scripts.
- SQL Builder: help tools to build select, insert, update, delete SQL scripts.
- Import Data: import data from various formats such as CSV files, Excel files, and fixed-width files. Parse import data according to integer, date, time, timestamp, and boolean pattern.
- Export Data: export data (single table/multiple tables/query result) in various formats such as CSV files, Excel files, XML, HTML, SQL insert statements and fixed width files. Format export data according to applied integer, date, time, timestamp, and boolean pattern.
- Add tablespace to Oracle database
- Save script panel automatically if it is changed
- Selected next script panel if current is closed
- Selected new added script panel
- Building SQL cannot show result
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DtSQL for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DtSQL .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DtSQL is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DtSQL for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DtSQL apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DtSQL apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DtSQL that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DtSQL icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DtSQL on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DtSQL from your MAC!
DtSQL Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage MySQL databases.
This DtSQL .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. DtSQL is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.