Droptext for MAC – Open, edit, and save text files from your Dropbox account. This app was released by INVISIONSTA Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Droptext for MAC Latest Version
Droptext for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Droptext that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Droptext App|
About Droptext App for MAC
Droptext is the first text editor on iOS that can open, edit, and save text files from your Dropbox account.
Note: Droptext does not open MS Word or any format other than text files. Any file with a mime time of text/* will work (*.txt, *.html, *.php, *.m, etc.)
* Bug fixes
* Choose what file extensions can be edited
* Preview files that can\’t be edited
* Shows file size and last modified date
* Disable Auto Login from the Settings app
* Shows download progress on large files
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Droptext for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Droptext .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Droptext is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Droptext for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Droptext apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Droptext apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Droptext that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Droptext icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Droptext on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Droptext from your MAC!
Droptext Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Dropbox and Markdown-powered text editor.
This Droptext .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Droptext is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.