DropBook for MAC – Drag-and-drop items to post them to your Facebook feed. This app was developed by I-NOVATION.DE Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DropBook for MAC Latest Version
DropBook for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DropBook that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DropBook App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About DropBook App for MAC
DropBook is all about posting things to your Facebook profile. Just drag images, links, or text onto the Facebook icon on your desktop. Watch a video tour.
You can also post a status-update message simply by double-clicking on the “f” logo on your desktop. A form window will pop up allowing you to enter and post your message.
- Double-click to update your Facebook status
- Upload photos by dragging them from Finder, iPhoto, or your Web browser
- Post any link by dragging it onto DropBook
- Post any selected text via drag-and-drop
- Drag & Drop onto the menu bar icon
- Retina graphics
- URL Scheme added:
- dropbook://post?status=Your%20New%20Status, or
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DropBook for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DropBook .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DropBook is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DropBook for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DropBook apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DropBook apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DropBook that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DropBook icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DropBook on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DropBook from your MAC!
DropBook Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DropBook .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. DropBook is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.