Drive Mounty for MAC – Manage drives on a network. This app was created by GARRYWHITTEN Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Drive Mounty for MAC Latest Version
Drive Mounty for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Drive Mounty that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Drive Mounty App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Drive Mounty App for MAC
Drive Mounty is an essential tool for anyone using network drives (i.e. NAS).
- Add a network drive for monitoring.
- Drive Mounty will automatically try to reconnect it when it disappears (such as when installing an update).
- Once the network drive is available, Drive Mounty will remount it!
- Simple to use interface.
- Integrated with Notification Centre to keep track of events and allow you to monitor what has happened.
- Ability to set connection attempt limits or have it keep trying forever!
- Once the network drive is configured (with username and password stored to the keychain), no user input is required.
- Autonomous mode – Drive Mounty can be configured to run on startup and minimized so it doesn’t get in your way whilst it’s keeping an eye on your network drives.
- Unlimited number of network drives can be monitored (requires in-app purchase).
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Fixed issue with in-app purchase failing
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Drive Mounty for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Drive Mounty .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Drive Mounty is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Drive Mounty for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Drive Mounty apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Drive Mounty apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Drive Mounty that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Drive Mounty icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Drive Mounty on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Drive Mounty from your MAC!
Drive Mounty Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Mount SMB/AFP/FTP filesystems, and others.
Download AutomountMaker for MAC
Automatically mount network shares.
This Drive Mounty .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Drive Mounty is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.