Downplane for MAC – Slow Internet download speed solution. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Downplane for MAC Latest Version
Downplane for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Downplane that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Downplane App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Downplane App for MAC
Downplane…If you experience slow Internet download speeds, with Downplane you have a solution. It will download anything you wish (as stated above) in record breaking time. It is fine tuned to be super fast at downloading from Web servers, so no more waiting about or going to make another coffee before your download for that presentation finishes. With Downplane you have the power to drop and drag files, photos, documents, songs and more into the download bar and have them downloaded right to your desktop. This works and is compatible for almost any application, Safari, Firefox, Opera or even your favorite remote FTP applications.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Downplane for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Downplane .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Downplane is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Downplane for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Downplane apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Downplane apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Downplane that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Downplane icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Downplane on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Downplane from your MAC!
Downplane Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Downplane .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Downplane is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.