Domain Availability Checker for MAC – Check the availability of top-level domain names. This app was released by INSILI.CO.UK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Domain Availability Checker for MAC Latest Version
Domain Availability Checker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Domain Availability Checker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Domain Availability Checker App|
|File Size||3.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Domain Availability Checker App for MAC
Domanin Availability Checker is a bulk domain checker for your Mac. Quickly check if a list of domain names is available for registration, among many, many different TLDs (top-level domains). TLDs supported: .com, .net, .org, .co.uk, .io, .computer, .ac, .academy, .actor, .ae, .aero, .af, .ag, .agency, .ai, .am, .archi, .arpa, .as, .asia, .associates, .at, .au, .aw, .ax, .az, .bar, .bargains, .bayern, .be, .berlin, .bg, .bi, .bike, .biz, .bj, .blackfriday, .bn, .boutique, .build, .builders, .bw, .by, .ca, .cab, .camera, .camp, .capital, .cards, .careers, .cat, .catering, .cc, .center, .ceo, .cf, .ch, .cheap, .christmas, .ci, .cl, .cleaning, .clothing, .club, .cn, .co, .codes, .coffee, .college, .cologne, .community, .company, .construction, .contractors, .cooking, .cool, .coop, .country, .cruises, .cx, .cz, .dating, .de, .democrat, .desi, .diamonds, .directory, .dk, .dm, .domains, .dz, .ec, .edu, .education, .ee, .email, .engineering, .enterprises, .equipment, .es, .estate, .eu, .eus, .events, .expert, .exposed, .farm, .feedback, .fi, .fish, .fishing, .flights, .florist, .fo, .foo, .foundation, .fr, .frogans, .futbol, .ga, .gal, .gd, .gg, .gi, .gift, .gl, .glass, .gop, .gov, .graphics, .gripe, .gs, .guitars, .guru, .gy, .haus, .hk, .hn, .holiday, .horse, .house, .hr, .ht, .hu, .id, .ie, .il, .im, .immobilien, .in, .industries, .institute, .int, .international, .iq, .ir, .is, .it, .je, .jobs, .jp, .kaufen, .ke, .kg, .ki, .kitchen, .kiwi, .koeln, .kr, .kz, .la, .land, .lease, .li, .lighting, .limo, .link, .london, .lt, .lu, .luxury, .lv, .ly, .ma, .management, .mango, .marketing, .md, .me, .media, .menu, .mg, .miami, .mk, .ml, .mn, .mo, .mobi, .moda, .monash, .mp, .ms, .mu, .museum, .mx, .my, .na, .name, .nc, .nf, .ng, .ninja, .nl, .no, .nu, .nz, .om, .onl, .paris, .partners, .parts, .pe, .pf, .photo, .photography, .photos, .pics, .pictures, .pl, .plumbing, .pm, .post, .pr, .pro, .productions, .properties, .pt, .pub, .pw, .qa, .quebec, .re, .recipes, .reisen, .rentals, .repair, .report, .rest, .reviews, .rich, .ro, .rocks, .rodeo, .rs, .ru, .ruhr, .sa, .saarland, .sb, .sc, .se, .services, .sexy, .sg, .sh, .shoes, .si, .singles, .sk, .sm, .sn, .so, .social, .solar, .solutions, .soy, .st, .su, .supplies, .supply, .support, .sx, .sy, .systems, .tattoo, .tc, .technology, .tel, .tf, .th, .tienda, .tips, .tk, .tl, .tm, .tn, .to, .today, .tools, .town, .toys, .tr, .training, .travel, .tv, .tw, .tz, .ua, .ug, .uk, .university, .us, .uy, .black, .blue, .info, .kim, .pink, .red, .shiksha, .uz, .vacations, .vc, .ve, .vegas, .ventures, .vg, .viajes, .villas, .vision, .vodka, .voting, .voyage, .vu, .wang, .watch, .wed, .wf, .wien, .wiki, .works, .ws, .xxx, .xyz, .yt, .za, .zm, .zone
- Ultra-intuitive, easy-to-use interface
- Just one click needed
- Export results to CSV
- New UI
- Update for macOS 10.13 High Sierra
- Various minor enhancements and bug fixes
- Increased supported TLDs to 348
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Domain Availability Checker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Domain Availability Checker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Domain Availability Checker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Domain Availability Checker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Domain Availability Checker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Domain Availability Checker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Domain Availability Checker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Domain Availability Checker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Domain Availability Checker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Domain Availability Checker from your MAC!
Domain Availability Checker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Domain Availability Checker .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Domain Availability Checker is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.