Docs for Xcode for MAC – Install docsets in Xcode. This app was released by DOCUMANCER Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Docs for Xcode for MAC Latest Version
Docs for Xcode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Docs for Xcode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Docs for Xcode App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Docs for Xcode App for MAC
Docs for Xcode will install additional docsets into Xcode and keep them up to date. Starting with version 5, Xcode no longer supports 3rd party docsets. It can display them, but you cannot add new docsets from within Xcode and it won’t update them. You have to do it manually – unless you use Docs for Xcode. It installs docsets, subscribes to feeds and keeps the documentation always up to date.
Docs for Xcode works with all versions of Xcode from 4 up and is always tested with the latest available version (8 for the current version). Note that Xcode 8’s documentation browser has a separate tab for docsets.
- Compatibility with Xcode 8.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Docs for Xcode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Docs for Xcode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Docs for Xcode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Docs for Xcode for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Docs for Xcode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Docs for Xcode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Docs for Xcode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Docs for Xcode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Docs for Xcode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Docs for Xcode from your MAC!
Docs for Xcode Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Docs for Xcode .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Docs for Xcode is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.