DockStation for MAC – Project manager for Docker. This app was created by DOCKSTATION.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DockStation for MAC Latest Version
DockStation for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DockStation that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DockStation App|
|File Size||55.1 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About DockStation App for MAC
DockStation is developer-centric application for managing projects based on Docker. Instead of lots of CLI commands, you can monitor, configure, and manage services and containers using just a GUI.
- Work with services and containers – DockStation helps to manage projects and container settings, e.g. bind a local host to a project, simple version changing, map ports, assign and reassign environment variables, changing entrypoint and start command instructions, configure volumes, quick access to image documentation, quick services containers cleanup and a lot of other useful functionality.
- Work with remote Docker containers – The application helps to manage and observe remote containers. We provide many tools like as logs monitoring, searching logs, grouping, running tools, getting container info. Also we provide amazing authorization tools.
- Backward Compatibility – The application works with Docker Compose. Use you own or third-party docker-compose.yml configs. DockStation generates a clean and native docker-compose.yml file which can be used even outside the application, using the native Docker Compose CLI commands.
- Parser – We have a built-in parser that will help without any problems and deep knowledge of Docker Compose to convert “docker run” command to Docker Compose format and quickly start working with a project and containers.
- Add possibility to work with override compose configs.
- Stats monitor
- Work with the application without Docker
- Docker Machine Support (Oracle VirtualBox, VMware Fusion, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Export/Import settings
- Show relations on scheme (depends_on and links params)
- Dynamically re-init
- Fixed bugs
- Updated deps libs
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DockStation for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DockStation .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DockStation is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DockStation for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DockStation apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DockStation apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DockStation that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DockStation icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DockStation on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DockStation from your MAC!
DockStation Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DockStation .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. DockStation is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.