DNS Enabler for Mojave for MAC – Set up a DNS in one click. This app was build by CUTEDGESYSTEMS Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DNS Enabler for Mojave for MAC Latest Version
DNS Enabler for Mojave for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DNS Enabler for Mojave that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DNS Enabler for Mojave App|
About DNS Enabler for Mojave App for MAC
DNS Enabler can set up a fully-functioning Domain Name Server (DNS) on a plain Mac OS X machine. It is designed to allow a user to set up domain name information quickly using a single window, in the fastest time.
DNS Enabler provides the interface to allow users to specify domain name-to-address mappings for machines on the Internet, as well as their aliases or MX records (e.g., which machines act as mail servers for the domain).
Additionally, it allows users to set the other domain and zone information, e.g., Time-To-Live Intervals, that determine how long these information remain valid.
It will automatically generate the named.conf file, the forward mapping files for each domain, the reverse mapping files for each network, and all the resource and reverse pointer records.
- The current named/BIND binary bundled into DNS Enabler is BIND 9.12.2-P2
. DNS Enabler for Mojave can handle the creation of TXT (DKIM and SPF) records.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DNS Enabler for Mojave for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DNS Enabler for Mojave .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DNS Enabler for Mojave is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DNS Enabler for Mojave for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DNS Enabler for Mojave apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DNS Enabler for Mojave apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DNS Enabler for Mojave that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DNS Enabler for Mojave icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DNS Enabler for Mojave on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DNS Enabler for Mojave from your MAC!
DNS Enabler for Mojave Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Provides support for updating hosts and more.
Run a local DNS server on Mac.
This DNS Enabler for Mojave .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. DNS Enabler for Mojave is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.