Discord for MAC – All-in-one voice and text chat for gamers. This app was created by DISCORDAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Discord for MAC Latest Version
Discord for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Discord that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Discord App|
|File Size||78.6 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Discord App for MAC
Discord is a cross-platform app for chatting and voice messages developed specifically for gamers. You can enjoy communication with your friends in text channels and open voice channels in a custom server. Discord makes it easy to hop into a game together, agree on your next meeting, or just stay connected during the day
Discord provides an extensive range of functions that help gamers keep in touch throughout a game and later:
- Enjoy chatting with your friends by voice
- Send direct messages to users
- Invite friends to join your server by sharing the Instant Invite link
- Easily manage your game groups in one client
- Access Discord voice and text chat while AFK
- Connect with your friends over the HD video
- Enjoy a convenient permission system that allows you to assign specific roles to different users
- Discord is compatible with both a computer and mobile devices
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Discord for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Discord .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Discord is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Discord for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Discord apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Discord apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Discord that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Discord icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Discord on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Discord from your MAC!
Discord Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Voice communications tool primarily intended for use while gaming.
Web chat server.
XMPP chat client.
This Discord .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Discord is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.