Directional Drilling for MAC – Control of directional drilling of oil wells with calculations and plotting. This app was released by WELLCONTROL.BR Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Directional Drilling for MAC Latest Version
Directional Drilling for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Directional Drilling that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Directional Drilling App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Directional Drilling App for MAC
The Directional Drilling Survey provides the control of directional drilling of oil wells with calculations and plotting of well planning and survey data in vertical section, plan and x-y-z views, calculations between two survey stations, easy tools to 2D and 3D wells and plot multilateral wells.
This app was developed based in existing spreadsheets. There is no comparison with any other software.
Our goal was to create a very low-cost application with the help of experts to share with drilling engineers, technicians, drillers, students and teachers of drilling engineering.
This is not intended to replace professional software.
- Well Planning with Multiple Sections (Minimum Curvature)
- Ability to work with data files
- Directional Survey: Edit, Add, Insert and Remove Survey Data
- Calculations Methods:
- Balanced Tangential
- Minimum Curvature (default)
- Radius of Curvature
- Angle Averaging
- Print Reports
- Survey Data Calculations in 5 methods
- Formulas of the Methods
- Ability to work with length units: foot and meter (metre)
- Vertical Section View, Plan View and X-Y-Z plotting.
- Ability to Multilateral wells plotting limited to 6 wells.
- Easy tool to create 2D Wells (Type I, II and Horizontal).
- Easy tool to calculate 3D sections on well planning.
- Sharing data files via email, iCloud and iTunes.
- Import Well Planning (MD,Inclination,Azimuth) from CSV text format file
- Export Well Planning (MD,Inclination,Azimuth,Quadrant,TVD,HD,VSection,N/S,E/W,DLS,BUR,TRN) to CSV text format file
- Import Survey Data from CSV text format file
- Export Survey Table to CSV text format file
- Sharing data files with iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch via iCloud, iCloud Drive, AirDrop or email.
- Well Planning Interpolation
- Well Planning Simulated Survey (steps 100ft or 30m)
- Added full Dark Mode compatible with macOS > 10.14
- Improved “Plan View” with ability to shift NS x EW axis
- Improved Multilateral Wells feature
- Bug fixes on views to print (Thanks to users who reported these issues)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Directional Drilling for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Directional Drilling .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Directional Drilling is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Directional Drilling for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Directional Drilling apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Directional Drilling apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Directional Drilling that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Directional Drilling icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Directional Drilling on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Directional Drilling from your MAC!
Directional Drilling Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Directional Drilling .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Directional Drilling is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.