Digi.me for MAC – Collect all your social media into one archive. This app was created by GET.DIGI.ME Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Digi.me for MAC Latest Version
Digi.me for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Digi.me that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Digi.me App|
|File Size||92.8 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.0|
About Digi.me App for MAC
Digi.me is a ground-breaking app which gathers your posts, pictures, and friends from your social-media accounts–including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Flickr–in one place to enjoy and explore. Digi.me organises your data so you can get the most out of it: our powerful search engine and smart, auto-filled calendar mean the good times never get forgotten, and you can always see the whole story of you at a glance. Digi.me currently supports Facebook accounts, pages, events, and groups, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Flickr, Pinterest, RSS, Google +, and Viadeo, with more to come.
Featuring fast searching of all your networks in one go, as well as being able to create and export your own collections of content to Evernote, or as a beautiful printable or shareable PDF, your data always belongs to you. You download it yourself to your computer using our app, and digi.me never touches, sees, or holds any of it.
We offer a 30-day free trial of our 20-account archive. After the 30 days, you will automatically revert to our free 4 account edition. Pricing information can be found here.
Note: Now requires OS X 10.6 or later.
- UI Enhancements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Digi.me for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Digi.me .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Digi.me is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Digi.me for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Digi.me apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Digi.me apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Digi.me that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Digi.me icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Digi.me on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Digi.me from your MAC!
Digi.me Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Digi.me .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Digi.me is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.