Developer Instruments for MAC – App-development utilities. This app was build by GREENWORLDSOFT Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Developer Instruments for MAC Latest Version
Developer Instruments for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Developer Instruments that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Developer Instruments App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Developer Instruments App for MAC
Developer Instruments helps to translate your app description into several selected languages at once, change the content and name of files based on the changes list, create an app icon (ICNS).
- Multilingual Text Translator:
- Enter the source text
- Create the words and phrases list that you do not need to translate (app name, company name, etc.)
- Click “Run” and you instantly get translation of your text into all selected languages
- Multilingual Text Translator features:
- Translates into any of more than 100 languages
- Detects the source language automatically
- Ability to select several languages for translation
- Ability to create the words and phrases list that you do not want to translate
- Ability to insert translated text into the text field of another app by clicking the menu bar item
- Save / load the translation result to an external file. Note: You need an Internet connection to translate
- Files Changer:
- Select the folder with the files to which you want to make changes
- Create a changes list
- Click “Run” and you instantly get the modified files in the destination folder
- Files Changer features:
- Changes the part of word, the entire word, the phrase in the content and name of files based on the changes list
- Changes words and phrases in all files of the source folder and subfolders
- Ability to enable / disable the replacement in the file names
- Ability to enable / disable replacement in the file contents
- The changes list can contain any number of replacement rules
- Ability to save / load settings to an external file
- Icon Maker:
- Select the source image file
- Select the destination directory
- Click “Run” and you instantly get ICNS icon
- Icon Maker features:
- Supports the most commonly used image file types: .psd, .ai, .png, .tiff, .gif, .jpg, .icns and other file types
- Ability to generate all required resolutions from a single file
- Ability to generate all required resolutions from multiple files
- Ability to use source files of different sizes
- Added ability to move items in the lists (Multilingual Text Translator: languages list, exceptions list; Files Changer: changes list). You can sort list items as you need.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Developer Instruments for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Developer Instruments .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Developer Instruments is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Developer Instruments for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Developer Instruments apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Developer Instruments apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Developer Instruments that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Developer Instruments icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Developer Instruments on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Developer Instruments from your MAC!
Developer Instruments Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Developer Instruments .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Developer Instruments is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.