DevDocs for MAC – Multiple documentation APIs in one GUI app. This app was build by EGOISTIAN Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DevDocs for MAC Latest Version
DevDocs for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DevDocs that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DevDocs App|
|File Size||73.9 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About DevDocs App for MAC
DevDocs.io combines multiple API documentations in a fast, organized, and searchable interface. This is an unofficial desktop app for it
- Background behavior – When closing the window, the app will continue running in the background, in the dock. Right-click the dock/tray icon and choose Quit to completely quit the app. On macOS, click the dock icon to show the window
- Build-in shortcuts – devdocs the website itself has great built-in shortcuts support, just check the help page in the app
- Upgraded to Electron 12, so it could run on Mac M1.
- Now the Mac app is not signed due to that my mac app developer program has expired and I’ve no intention to renew it
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DevDocs for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DevDocs .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DevDocs is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DevDocs for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DevDocs apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DevDocs apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DevDocs that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DevDocs icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DevDocs on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DevDocs from your MAC!
DevDocs Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DevDocs .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. DevDocs is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.