DevCleaner for Xcode for MAC – Free your disk space after using Xcode. This app was released by ONE-MINUTE-GAMES Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DevCleaner for Xcode for MAC Latest Version
DevCleaner for Xcode for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DevCleaner for Xcode that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DevCleaner for Xcode App|
|License||Free • In-app purchases|
About DevCleaner for Xcode App for MAC
If you want to reclaim tens of gigabytes of your storage used for various Xcode caches – DevCleaner for Xcode is for you!
Xcode could store tens of gigabytes in ~/Library/Developer folder. Most of those cached files & symbols are not reclaimed over time and could consume a large amount of your storage, which is especially important if you have a relatively small SSD drive.
DevCleaner gives you an easy way to inspect auto-generated files and clean them if necessary. It could also remind you about scan after a while.
It includes a command-line tool that allows you to include cleaning in your scripts.
- Added support for cleaning SwiftUI previews
- Added support for cleaning macOS device support files (in case of using Apple Silicon Mac for iOS development)
- Slightly reorganized support buttons on main window
- Added feedback and report problem buttons in “Help” menu, to send directly with system info and logs
- Possible fix for asking for Developer folder access multiple times
- More reliable disk space left information on app window bar
- Some smaller fixes and improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DevCleaner for Xcode for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DevCleaner for Xcode .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DevCleaner for Xcode is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DevCleaner for Xcode for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DevCleaner for Xcode apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DevCleaner for Xcode apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DevCleaner for Xcode that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DevCleaner for Xcode icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DevCleaner for Xcode on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DevCleaner for Xcode from your MAC!
DevCleaner for Xcode Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DevCleaner for Xcode .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. DevCleaner for Xcode is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.