DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition for MAC – Find photos from Flickr to use on your desktop (was Flickr Wallpaper). This app was build by FLICKRWALLPAPER.YCSOFT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition for MAC Latest Version
DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.6|
About DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition App for MAC
DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition (was Flickr Wallpaper) is a utility that finds great photos from the Flickr Photo sharing website and allows you to use them as your desktop Wallpaper.
Flickr Wallpaper downloads the best photos from Flickr at regular intervals and automatically changes your desktop wallpaper. Your desktop becomes a live slideshow of the best photos the Internet has to offer.
Flickr Wallpaper will let you enjoy great shots right on your desktop.
- Updated flickr engine to support HTTPS
- Added a progress bar to the dock for photos download status
- Added a preference setting for downloading only high definition photos
- Added a preference setting for history length
- Fixed an issue preventing history photos pages from working
- Fixed random preferences window crashes
- Improved performances and reduced memory footprint
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition from your MAC!
DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Qt4 wallpaper changer.
National Geographic wallpapers.
Sets your desktop wallpaper to a work of art.
This DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. DesktopWallpaper – Flickr Edition is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.