desktop4shared for MAC – Upload files to your 4shared account. This app was build by 4SHARED Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
desktop4shared for MAC Latest Version
desktop4shared for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about desktop4shared that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||desktop4shared App|
|File Size||15.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About desktop4shared App for MAC
4shared Desktop is a free application for Windows, Linux and Mac PC’s expand 4shared functionality. Speed up the routine process of uploading hundreds files to your account and make it much easier.
Friendly well-known, easy to use interface and perfect usability of 4shared Desktop will increase productivity of your work and greatly lighten performance of tasks. This easy to use software is designed specifically to help manage multiple file uploads.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download desktop4shared for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the desktop4shared .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the desktop4shared is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy desktop4shared for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing desktop4shared apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete desktop4shared apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the desktop4shared that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the desktop4shared icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall desktop4shared on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove desktop4shared from your MAC!
desktop4shared Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This desktop4shared .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. desktop4shared is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.