DeskDock Server for MAC – Share mouse and keyboard with Android phone via USB. This app was released by FDMOBILEINVENTIONS.BLOGSPOT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DeskDock Server for MAC Latest Version
DeskDock Server for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DeskDock Server that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DeskDock Server App|
|File Size||1.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About DeskDock Server App for MAC
DeskDock allows you to share your computer’s mouse with your Android devices via a USB cable. The app enables you to control your Android device as if it was part of your desktop computer. Simply move your computer’s mouse cursor over the screen boundaries to use it with your Android devices.
- Use your computer’s mouse with your Android devices
- Share clipboard between computer and Android devices
- Supports Windows, Linux and macOS
- Works on all Android versions starting from 4.1
- NO rooted device required
- Shortcut for simulating multitouch
- Connect multiple Android devices to one computer
- Flexible arrangement of devices
- Customizable mouse button actions
- Customizable mouse pointer speed
- Ready for Android Nougat
- Minor bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DeskDock Server for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DeskDock Server .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DeskDock Server is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DeskDock Server for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DeskDock Server apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DeskDock Server apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DeskDock Server that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DeskDock Server icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DeskDock Server on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DeskDock Server from your MAC!
DeskDock Server Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DeskDock Server .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. DeskDock Server is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.