Desk for MAC – Writing, blogging, and notes app for WordPress. This app was developed by DESK.PM Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Graphics & Design app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Desk for MAC Latest Version
Desk for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Desk that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Desk App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Desk App for MAC
Desk is a premium writing experience for all types of writers, bloggers, thinkers, and doers. Whether you’re a casual enthusiast, the weekend writer, blogger, or digital publishing professional, you’ll find Desk to be a much-needed breath of fresh air. Designed to marry both function and form, it is the desktop publishing client that you’ve always wanted: Simple, intuitive, powerful, and fast. Write, college, categorize, and tag your work! You can then publish your selected works to multiple WordPress blogs and edit existing posts with ease.
- Clean, simple, and a true distraction-free interface
- Typewriter Mode for the serious focus and productivity
- Themes and styles including font treatments, style, size, and column width
- Use our streamlined WYSIWYG editor or Markdown.
- Shortcuts for maximum speed (Formatting, Publishing, and more)
- Assortment of writing modes and visual styles (Full-Screen, Transparency, Day & Night, Font and Text Treatments, Responsive Layouts, Floating)
- Save your work locally with powerful “Offline” mode
- iCloud integration for maximum portability
- Automatic backups (Autosave) while you write (iCloud and Offline)
- Access, edit, and update existing posts and drafts
- Schedule posts for later publishing
- Drag-and-drop images, add captions
- Support for embedded media (YouTube, Vimeo and more coming soon)
- Custom features for each publishing platform (e.g. Featured images, categories, tags, custom slugs/URLs, labels, and more)
- “Quick Publishing” for even greater speed
- Preview mode with real-time updating
- Intuitive new Preview Mode
- Real-time meta information (Character and word count, Time to Read, Writing Mode)
- Search and replace, dictation, spelling, grammar, and more
- Powerful use of native macOS capabilities
- Export as HTML, RTF, PDF, DOCX, TXT, MD
Note: Now requires OS X 10.11 or later.
- Left panel was having some issues
- Fixed Publishing and Quick Publish problems that users were having
- Text Editor was having some issues with tables, images, Markdown, WYSIWYG conversion, shortcuts, and even editor view configs. These are now fixed
- Fixed local documents and drafts acting wonky
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Desk for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Desk .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Desk is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Desk for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Desk apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Desk apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Desk that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Desk icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Desk on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Desk from your MAC!
Desk Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create a free website or blog.
Your one-stop writing environment.
Quick and convenient blog editor.
This Desk .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Desk is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.