Deploymate for MAC – Find and prevent app crashes. This app was developed by DEPLOYMATEAPP Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Deploymate for MAC Latest Version
Deploymate for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Deploymate that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Deploymate App|
|File Size||12 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Deploymate App for MAC
Deploymate helps you identify unavailable, deprecated and obsolete API usage in your Xcode projects. Every once in a while, a new version of iOS and OS X is released, and along with them are new sets of APIs for developers to use. The problem is, if you use these new APIs your app will crash on older versions of iOS and OS X. Every experienced Cocoa and Cocoa Touch developer knows how easy it is to make the mistake of using the newest APIs without checking their availability – especially since Xcode will not warn you about it. This problem is extremely painful since no one wants their app to be live in the AppStore crashing for all users running older OS versions. Fortunately, Deploymate can detect these problems early, before you even hit the store. Deploymate will analyze your Xcode project and tell you straight away if you’re using an API in your iOS or OS X project that isn’t present on the minimum OS your app is configured to support.
- CLI can output results in JSON or PLIST format (-o switch)
- New CLI switch (-x) to force setting non-zero exit code if any warnings are found
- Fixed Clang build flags for some use-cases
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Deploymate for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Deploymate .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Deploymate is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Deploymate for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Deploymate apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Deploymate apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Deploymate that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Deploymate icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Deploymate on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Deploymate from your MAC!
Deploymate Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Deploymate .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Deploymate is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.