Deliver Express Basic for MAC – Automated file delivery with hot folder processing. This app was developed by ZEVRIX Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Deliver Express Basic for MAC Latest Version
Deliver Express Basic for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Deliver Express Basic that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Deliver Express Basic App|
|File Size||7.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Deliver Express Basic App for MAC
Deliver Express Basic is an automated solution to send and share files easily across the Internet and local networks. Deliver Express processes files automatically from hot folders and offers automatic e-mail notifications, multi-destination transfer, detailed delivery history and much more. Deliver Express is suitable as an enterprise solution, as well as for single users. As a company-wide solution, the app can process deliveries absolutely unattended on a dedicated station serving an entire workgroup. It’s an ideal solution for ad agencies, recording studios, printers publications and others. The program supports FTP, SFTP, FTP-SSL, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Google Storage, AFP, SMB and local destinations.
Deliver Express Basic lets you send files to up to 15 locations (Standard through Enterprise licenses allow from 50 to unlimited number of locations).
- Automate delivery to remote and local servers from watch hot folders.
- Automatic e-mail notifications.
- Variable e-mail templates.
- Automatic .zip/.dmg compression.
- Create lo-res PDF and attach to e-mail.
- Attach files from specific subfolder to e-mail.
- Delete files from destination after certain period.
- Encrypt disk images with passwords.
- Detailed history of all deliveries.
- updated: Support for macOS Big Sur.
- improved: Multiple UI adjustments and improvements for Big Sur
- fixed: The app now checks for a bizarre rare issue where the serial number appears to be multiplied into several paragraphs during activation.
- updated: macOS 10.8 isn’t supported anymore.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Deliver Express Basic for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Deliver Express Basic .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Deliver Express Basic is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Deliver Express Basic for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Deliver Express Basic apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Deliver Express Basic apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Deliver Express Basic that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Deliver Express Basic icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Deliver Express Basic on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Deliver Express Basic from your MAC!
Deliver Express Basic Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Excellent FTP/SFTP client.
FTP and SFTP browser.
Reliable backups, drive clones, and folder synchronizations.
This Deliver Express Basic .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Deliver Express Basic is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.