Delicious for MAC – Fully functional Delicious.com client. This app was created by ITUNESFRIEND Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Delicious for MAC Latest Version
Delicious for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Delicious that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Delicious App|
About Delicious App for MAC
Delicious is the best iPhone client for Delicious.com, it is full features app. It’s features include:
- Add new bookmark on your iPhone
- Management Bookmarks (Add, Delete, Edit)
- Management Tags (Delete, Rename)
- Fast filter for tag list.
- Search a tag.
- Random Website.
- Build-in Web browser, don’t jump out this app.
- View world popular bookmarks.
- Go to random website, spend your boring time.
- HTTPS Protocol protect your information safe.
- Full Screen Web Browser in Landscape Mode
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Delicious for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Delicious .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Delicious is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Delicious for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Delicious apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Delicious apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Delicious that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Delicious icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Delicious on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Delicious from your MAC!
Delicious Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Delicious .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Delicious is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.