DejaLu for MAC – Minimalist, Open-Source e-mail (beta). This app was created by DEJALU.ME Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DejaLu for MAC Latest Version
DejaLu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DejaLu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DejaLu App|
|File Size||16.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About DejaLu App for MAC
DejaLu, from the developer of Sparrow, is an e-mail client with a beautiful UI, a friendly interface, amazing high quality, and amazing new features. Built from the ground-up using Open-Source MailCore and libetpan that I maintain (and that other apps such as Airmail and Spark are using as well) I created DejaLu.
- Slick and Simple User Interface – The user interface has been designed to reduce the amount of “computer administrative debris” and maximize the content. Brand new redesigned format and font size for each one of your email thread. DejaLu is simply easy to use and beautiful.
- Zen Notifications – Inbox Zero email is really hard to achieve for a human being. For most of us, emails accumulate and the amount of email counter is usually out of control. Zen Notifications is an amazing feature for email notifications and probably the best way to fight the stress of unread emails. A Dock badge without counter appears when there’s a new message and goes away when you bring DejaLu to front.
- Energy Efficient – DejaLu downloads only the emails you need, which makes it much more efficient, saving you disk space and battery.
- Gmail Friendly, Desktop Friendly – The following features have been implemented on client side: labels, archive, signature, and aliases. It supports drag-and-drop, and it can collapse like a widget so it doesn’t take lots of space on your screen.
- CC/BCC – I believe that CC/BCC is an outdated feature. Some software such as Front are literally letting people share their entire inbox to avoid having to CC or BCC. The original version of DejaLu didn’t have that feature but I’ve realized that many of us were probably too used to it from the other mail clients. I believe that adding this feature back to DejaLu will add a great value to the users.
Version 1.0 (192):
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DejaLu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DejaLu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DejaLu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DejaLu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DejaLu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DejaLu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DejaLu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DejaLu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DejaLu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DejaLu from your MAC!
DejaLu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy and elegant e-mail client.
Robust email client from the makers of BBEdit, now free.
Email client with messages organized by person.
This DejaLu .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. DejaLu is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.