DeepVacuum for MAC – File download utility based on wget. This app was released by HEXCAT Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DeepVacuum for MAC Latest Version
DeepVacuum for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DeepVacuum that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DeepVacuum App|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About DeepVacuum App for MAC
Note: DeepVacuum is no longer under development and the developer provides no support for it. This listing is only for users who already have a license key
DeepVacuum is a Web utility based on GNU wget command line tool. Program includes a vast number of options to fine tune your downloads through both http and ftp protocols.
DV enables you to download: whole single pages, entire sites, FTP catalogs, link lists from a text file, filtered types, ex. images.
- Application code is signed
- Removed redundant wget installer
- [Fixed bug] Some users could have experienced problems during registration
- [Fixed bug] Download did not start on OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DeepVacuum for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DeepVacuum .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DeepVacuum is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DeepVacuum for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DeepVacuum apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DeepVacuum apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DeepVacuum that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DeepVacuum icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DeepVacuum on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DeepVacuum from your MAC!
DeepVacuum Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Automatically downloads complete Web sites.
Browse complete websites offline.
This DeepVacuum .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. DeepVacuum is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.