DeepTrawl for MAC – Finds broken links, checks spelling, and more on Web sites. This app was created by DEEPTRAWL Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DeepTrawl for MAC Latest Version
DeepTrawl for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DeepTrawl that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DeepTrawl App|
|File Size||65.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About DeepTrawl App for MAC
DeepTrawl… Without DeepTrawl, keeping your website error free is a laborious manual process of checking for broken links, spell checking content, validating your html page by page to ensure browser compatibility and many other time consuming tasks. With a single click DeepTrawl quickly scans your entire site for these and many other issues.
It works with any kind of website. Whether your site is hand-written, or uses a CMS like WordPress or Drupal, every feature of DeepTrawl will work just the same.
Handing off error checking to DeepTrawl frees you to work faster and be more creative.
- Now a free product
- Now offers html 5 & css 3 validation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DeepTrawl for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DeepTrawl .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DeepTrawl is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DeepTrawl for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DeepTrawl apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DeepTrawl apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DeepTrawl that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DeepTrawl icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DeepTrawl on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DeepTrawl from your MAC!
DeepTrawl Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Scans and reports dead Web page links.
Get your website listed in all major search engines.
This DeepTrawl .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. DeepTrawl is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.