Debookee Tools for MAC – Info and notifications about your Wi-Fi connections. This app was build by DEBOOKEE Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Debookee Tools for MAC Latest Version
Debookee Tools for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Debookee Tools that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Debookee Tools App|
About Debookee Tools App for MAC
Debookee Tools is a menu-bar application which shows you information and delivers real-time notifications about your Wi-Fi connections.
- 3 different Wi-Fi notifications:
- When you connect to a new SSID: SSID, data rate, Wi-Fi authentication (Open, WPA, WPA2, PSK, 802.1X), channel number, channel bandwidth, IP, netmask and BSSID (MAC address of the access point)
- When you roam from one AP to another: SSID, BSSID of previous and new AP, channel used
- When you disconnect from a Wi-Fi network
- You can configure it to start automatically on OS X launch.
- Optionally, SSID, channel and icon displayed in the menu bar. You can delete all icons in menu bar and leave the app running in the background. Redraw the icon by reopening the app.
- Added a popup on first start to ask user for Launch At Login feature
- Fixed a bug if app was started with Wi-Fi disabled : no icons were shown in status bar
- Added more debug logs to troubleshoot Fast Association/Disconnection/Reassociation
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Debookee Tools for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Debookee Tools .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Debookee Tools is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Debookee Tools for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Debookee Tools apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Debookee Tools apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Debookee Tools that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Debookee Tools icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Debookee Tools on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Debookee Tools from your MAC!
Debookee Tools Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy-to-use, personalized wireless network scanner.
This Debookee Tools .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Debookee Tools is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.