DealAlert for MAC – Get alerts when specified products are discounted. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
DealAlert for MAC Latest Version
DealAlert for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about DealAlert that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||DealAlert App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About DealAlert App for MAC
DealAlert finds you deals on the products and apps you want. Enter the items and apps you are looking for in Deal Alert’s Watch List. When Deal Alert finds a matching discount, it will notify you. It tracks deals at various sites, with more being added all the time. Currently tracked sites include: Computers & Electronics:
- Woot, Woot Tech, Woot
- That Daily Deal
- One Sale a Day
- Daily Steals
Mac Apps & Apple Gear:
- MacUpdate Promo
- Two Dollar Tuesday
- Woot Tools
- Woot Home
- Woot Kids
- Woot Watches
More sites are being added, there is a link in the app to submit feedback. Let us know what sites you’d like to see tracked!
- Fixed some broken sites
- Removed some unsupported sites
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download DealAlert for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the DealAlert .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the DealAlert is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy DealAlert for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing DealAlert apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete DealAlert apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the DealAlert that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the DealAlert icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall DealAlert on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove DealAlert from your MAC!
DealAlert Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This DealAlert .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. DealAlert is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.